2009年11月16日月曜日

class 7 Superstitions

1, Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross
culture communication calss? why?

Yes I do. For me, superstitions are important. Because I'm interested in other countries superstitions.

2, Is communication affected by suserstitions?

No it's not.

3, Do you believe in superstition? If yes, What superstitons do you believe? why do you do, use, or believe in them?

Yes I do. Because I think superstitions should belive. It is only superstition but not exactly wrong.



4 件のコメント:

  1. HELLO♪”
    I also think it's only superstition, but it isn't necessarily just a lie!!!
    Because, I've experienced several times...haha

    返信削除
  2. hello :)

    I agree with your opinion 3.
    I had never thought about superstitions serioucly. But wheh I thought it all over again, they are not exactly wrong! true!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi♪

    I think almost people are interested in other countries superstitions. Of course, me too^^
    But, I think superstitions is not so important to talk in cross culture communication calss.

    返信削除
  4. Hello!!!
    I'm also interested in superstition. But, I don't believe it very much because it is not true. I think. When do you think it is true?

    返信削除