2009年11月1日日曜日

1, What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?

I never discuss about topics that my friend's not want to.


2, Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.

I have American friends. Because I stayed in America for a month. They speak English as usual. but they talked about same things. And, I think their life style was same with me, Japanese

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!

    I have a question.
    What is your frind's not want to talk?
    Give me some examples.

    返信削除
  2. hey :)

    you were in America for a month?
    cool!
    didn't you find any differences between life style of America and Japan?
    I'm wondering because in my case, I found them when I went to the UK. they had different way of thinking about politics of Japan, and etc...

    返信削除
  3. Hi^^
    it is interesting that American student's life style is same!! For example, How is their life style??

    返信削除