2009年10月19日月曜日

1. why are Japanese designer label crazy?

I think just top-brand good's are cute and wonderful. Because I also like brand good's like most Japanese. So, Japanese thinking is same as me. I think..


2,why is waht you wear so impoetant?

Because I can't go out naked. It's too shame.


3, what does "Don't judje a book by it's cover" mean to you?

I think the meaning is I can't judje the content of book by it's cover before I read a book.
For example, Even if the book's cover is beautiful or good to me. I can't judge the content of book is great. Because I'm not read the book yet, when I'm choosing a book.


4. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?

Yes, I do. Because, I can know taste in clothing. I think taste in clothing is affect character or personality.


5. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?

I think clothing is one of an importance when judging other people from another country.


6. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?

I'm wearing pink shirt and white jacket now. I didn't choose cloths by my mood.

4 件のコメント:

  1. You have american friends. it is good. i want different friend. because it is very good for me.
    the cloth is very important. especially, I think traditional cloth is more important.

    返信削除
  2. Hello
    That's great you have american frineds.
    Also,I'm sure if you speak more and more english with them your english level will become better and better.^_^

    返信削除
  3. I also like designer label goods. They looks pretty. However, if they were sold in low prices at JUSCO, I may not buy them.

    返信削除
  4. Do you have a top-brand goods or do you want to have them?

    I do not think young girls have a top-brand goods. I always think do they understand goods value etc.

    返信削除