2009年10月5日月曜日

1, Do you agree with the web site's description? What do you do that can be called " wrapping"?
Give examples and reasons for your actions.

Usually, I throw away "wrapping". But I sometimes keep " wrapping", only when I think the wrapping is cute or good.


2, Whaere do you go when you die?

I think dead person who did a good deed can go to Heaven. All most Japanese are Buddihism.   Buddihism always thankful to their ancestor. They remember dead person when they have death memolial services periodical.


3, Expain why do Japanese have death memorial services 1 month, 1 year, 3 years, 7 years, etc.
after a person's death?


I think the reason is related to religion. Almost Japanese are Buddhism. Death memorial services are a event of Buddhism. Buddhism's thinking is Buddhism can live by grace of their ancestor. They always make much of their ancester.


4, Do you have any international friends or a host family? If so, how would you express your condolences to them if a family member died? If not, then how would you express condolences to an American host family if their Grandmother died?

Yes, I have. I will e-mail that my condlence to them soon.


5, Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?

No, I haven't.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hello.
    I wish we can go to heaven after we dead. but actually I think we will disappear and there are not heaven and hell.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    I agree with you. Death memorial survices are a event of Buddhism. And then, it is good opportunity to remind a dead person.

    返信削除
  3. I agree with you.
    People go to heaven, and people who did bad things will go to hell.
    And we will be given birth again in the future.

    返信削除
  4. Hello.
    I agree your opinion.
    I also send a e-mail.

    返信削除
  5. Heloo:)
    I agree with you.
    I hope to go to heaven, when I die.

    返信削除