2009年12月13日日曜日

8,wedding

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or USA is a good idea? Why?

I think it is good idea. Because big wedding can invite many people. And congratulated by many people.

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?

A couple over person's dead body even they are opposed by others is very romantic. But I don't think eloping is good idea. Because if a couple really want to marriage, they need to get a against person's permit.

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?

Though I think foreign location like Hawaii is vary beautiful. I don't want to having a wedding in foreign. Because if I having a wedding in foreign, I have to pay a lot of money. And I think Japan have also beautiful location.

4.What is your ideal wedding?

I think wedding is vary the pace of one's life. And wedding become aware of marriage oneself.
Moreover, wedding is a place which congratulated by invited guests.

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?

If I have a wedding, I want to ware white dress!! and I want to have a wedding in church.
Because I think it's very romantic.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?


No, I haven't

1 件のコメント:

  1. I agree that I don't want to having a wedding in foreign. Because if I having a wedding in foreign, I have to pay a lot of money.
    Because I want to spend money haneymoon and house.

    返信削除